When someone decides to undertake it is essential to have a good idea that can guarantee the proper functioning of that company in the future. But it is not enough just to have a great idea, it is also necessary to have clear technical, operational, organizational, and of course economic aspects.
That is to say, it will be essential to obtain financing for my company in order for the business to take off.
In reality, getting a loan to develop our business should not be an impossible task, and that is why initiatives are developed that support entrepreneurship and the creation of new businesses.
It must be remembered that the good progress of companies in general and of entrepreneurship in particular is linked to a good financial situation in the country.
There are currently several ways to get these types of loans
Either through private financing or direct financing. Among them we find the loans for crowdlending companies. There is no better than another, so each business should find the one that best suits their business model or product type. You can avail a loan with own or external funds, and within each of them there are several options to choose from.
What should I know before choosing a loan for new companies?
As we said before, the first thing you should do before looking for loans for new companies is to ask yourself several questions:
- What project do I want to carry out? You will have to be very clear about your business idea to be able to transmit it with total security when you decide to start the search.
- What type of loan do I want? As you know, there are many totally different types of loans, so you will have to start orienting yourself with the one that best suits you.
- How much money will I need in the loan for my new company? Before requesting the loan it is necessary to know how much you are going to ask so that they can make a personalized study of the loans for new companies that are requested.
- What will I use the money they lend me for? Before requesting loans for start-up companies, it is very necessary to be clear on what you are going to invest the borrowed money.
- How long do I intend to recover the investment? It depends on what you want to invest the loan you can return the expense more or less quickly. That is why it is so important to know exactly what you are going to invest the loan you receive.
After asking yourself these questions (and also many others that may arise) and when you are clear about everything, you should start your search taking into account: the requested capital , the cost you want to assume for the loan, the term and form of repayment of the business loan new, and of course the amount of money that you will be able to obtain from each source.
Read on to learn about the different types of loans for new businesses.
Types of loans for the creation of a new company
Loans for new companies with own funds
Within the credits for companies with own funds we find:
It is usually the main financing formula for new companies. It consists of the own investment of the partners in the company, which will generally become part of the company as capital partners obtaining shares or participations of the same.
It consists of starting a business with few or no resources. In this case, the partners start their business with the means at their disposal.
The biggest advantage is that the risk is almost non-existent since external financing is not sought, and in addition, the contribution of the partners is very low, so we could say that only “time is wasted”.
On the other hand, the biggest disadvantage of this type of loans for new companies is that the take-off of the company becomes much slower than if it were made with a greater investment.