One day you realized that your name appeared on a list of delinquents. You don’t know very well if it was an unpaid mobile bill that you didn’t agree with, a card fee or something similar. Do not worry because you are not the only one in this situation. Do you need to ask for money and your bank does not grant it for this reason?
If there is a company that gives economic solution to those people who are enrolled in a list of delinquents such as Financial credit institution or RAI, that is Ciacento. If this is your case and your debt does not exceed € 1000, you can request your mini-credit with Ciacento and forget about refusals.
Ciacento is a company that is dedicated to providing financial solutions quickly and through a simple system. They lend you from € 50 to € 600 (new customers can only order up to € 300) through their online credits. The return period is 30 days, with the possibility of extending it for another 30 days.
Best of all, Ciacento is one of the few companies that grant mini loans to people who have outstanding debts. Of course, that debt does not exceed € 1000. We already told you that Ciacento interested you. Do you want to know what other requirements you need to be able to get that extra money you need quickly?
You can request a mini-credit if:
- You are a resident in Spain
- Your age is between 21 and 70 years old
- You have no debts greater than € 1000 (even if you appear on the Financial credit institution list)
- You have periodic income
- You are the owner of a mobile phone line
For periodic income you should not only understand a payroll. If you receive an unemployment benefit or a pension you can apply for your loan without problem . As you can see, Ciacento does not demand great requirements.
Now is the time to tell you how you can ask for that extra money that you need so much. It is very simple and in less than 15 minutes you will know if you are granted the loan or not.
How to apply for your loan online:
- Select the money you need and when you want to return it. Taking into account that the maximum term is 30 days.
- Fill out the form in less than 3 minutes. You will have to provide personal information and your bank account number.
- To verify your data you must send the documentation that you are required (copy ID, certificate that you are the holder of the bank statement where you receive your income.
- Send the documentation to the email provided. .
- You will receive an SMS telling you if your loan application has been approved or not. If it has been accepted they will send you a verification code.
- Enter your customer area to the section “accept loan”. Here you enter the verification code. And now you can enjoy your money!
It’s easy right? As you have verified, the system to request your mini-loan is very simple.
The advantages of Ciacento credits
Here are some of the advantages that Ciacento customers highlight in their opinions about this financial product:
- The best thing about this company is transparency. At all times it is you who decides the credit conditions (time, refund, amount).
- Also, from the beginning you know how many interests they are charging you, so there are no nasty last-minute surprises. If you want, now go to their website to calculate interest www.Ciacento.es
- You have the money in a few minutes. You should keep in mind that the availability of money will depend on the bank you work with. If it is the same as Ciacento the transfer will be immediate, if it will not take about 24/48 hours. It will depend on your bank.
If you still do not know how it works, we give you an example of how easy it is to ask for a loan with Ciacento. If you need € 100 to face an unforeseen event and want to pay it back in 15 days, the simulator will directly calculate that your loan will cost you € 118. Only € 18 commission.
It is important that you know that you can only request one loan at a time. You must first repay the loan you have in order to request another. You can do it consecutively.
In addition, if you are already a Ciacento customer, the application process is simplified, since you can request it directly from your “client area” and the amount you can request is greater. Up to € 600. So you just have to know how to return your loan, right?
How to return your loan
You have two forms of amortization, so you can choose the one that is most comfortable for you:
You can pay off your debt through a bank transfer to one of the banks Ciacento works with. In the concept you must indicate “Payment + ID”. This is how your return is registered. If you don’t remember well the amount of money you have to pay, you can check it in your “customer area”. You should also keep in mind that if the transfer is not with the same bank, it will take a few days. This is why we advise you to be a forecaster and do it a few days before.
Charge in your account:
There is another way to pay off your debt: by charging your bank account. To do this, you must send an email 5 days before the deadline. In this email you have to indicate your ID, the contract number, the amount of your loan and the due date. So you forget to have to make a transfer. It’s up to you.
What if you need more time to repay your loan?
Quiet, nothing happens if you need more time. Ciacento gives you the option to extend your loan for 7, 14 or 30 more days. You will only have to pay the amount that corresponds to the extension fees. This amount will depend on the number of days of your deferment and the amount of your loan. You can do it through a bank transfer indicating in the concept “Defer + ID”. As you can see, they are all facilities
And if despite the extension you cannot pay on time?
If once you have passed the extension period you have not returned your loan, Ciacento will penalize you. You will be charged 1% daily for late payments. This penalty may in no case exceed the amount of two and a half times of the APR, but keep in mind that not paying will deny you the possibility of being able to apply for another loan not only in Ciacento but in other similar companies.
There is the possibility of transferring your loan to another person. It may be time to “pull” good friends or closest family. But it is always advisable not to have to reach these types of situations. Do you want to put a good friend in that position? Before reaching this situation it is better that you think about it if you can afford the loan.
Although Ciacento is the financial solution for those who are enrolled in a list of delinquents, it should be used responsibly. You have to know in advance that when the deadline to return your mini-credit arrives, you can assume it