Email: [email protected]
Address: Murlach Lodge Ballyconneely, Co. Galway
Phone number: 095-23522
Welcome to Murlach Lodge. We hope you have an enjoyable stay with us.
- Breakfast: Breakfast is served from 08:00 am to 10:00 am. If you would like an earlier time we will do our best to oblige you.
- T.V. and Radio: For the comfort of other guests please keep the volume at a reasonable level.
- Smoking: This is a non-smoking house.
- Check-out: Check-out time is 11 am.
- Hairdryers: Hairdryers provided (in drawer)
- Emergency: In case of emergency phone 095-23522 or 087-236 5661
- Fire Exits Upstairs: Upstairs guests: Take a right – proceed downstairs – exit front door.
- Fire Exits Downstairs: Downstairs guests: take a left – exit through front door: or exit through kitchen / back door.
- Ballyconneely RC Church – Sunday Mass 10am
- Parish of Clifden – St.Joseph’s RC Church
- Monday to Friday 9:30am, Saturday 7pm, Sunday 11am
- Parish of Clifden – Christ Church (Church of Ireland)
- Sunday Service 11:30am
- Roundstone RC Church – Sunday Mass 12noon
- Roundstone Church of Ireland – Sunday Service 10am
Dr John Casey: 095 21224 (Clifden)
Dr Ciaran McLoughlin: 095 21141 (Clifden)
Catherine Skelly: 095 22731 (Clifden)
Shamrock Dry Cleaners 095 21348 (Clifden)
Hillview Launderette (Clifden)
Robert Mitchell’s Taxi: 087 416 1796
The Taxi Company: 095 30000
Tourist Information Office Clifden: 095 21163
Clifden Garda Station: 095 22500
Chemist / Pharmacy: Casey’s 095 21821 (Clifden)
Connemara Golf Course: 095 23502 or 095 23602
ATM: There is an ATM machine located in Keogh’s Mace Supermarket in the village. Banks are located in Clifden
Phone 095 23522 – Keogh’s Ballyconneely – Within walking distance. Serve a great pint of Guinness and fine steak, fish, chowder etc.
Phone: 095 35809 – Roundstone: O’Dowd’s Seafood Bar, Restaurant and Café is located in the centre of Roundstone village overlooking the harbour with panoramic views over Roundstone Bay and the Twelve Bens.
Phone: 095 31006 – Owenmore Restaurant, Ballynahinch. The Owenmore restaurant at Ballynahinch Castle offers elegant yet unpretentious dining in a stunning location, using only the finest and freshest ingredients, Take advantage of the wealth of fresh fish, and game available on the West Coast, to produce wonderfully balanced yet creative dishes.
Phone: 095 21801 – Clifden, Marconi Restaurant. The Foyle’s Hotel Clifden focus on fresh, seasonal ingredients sourced locally where possible, specialising in Seafood and traditional Irish favourites.
Phone 095 21867 – Clifden, Mitchels Restaurant. Mitchell’s Seafood Restaurant is a family run restaurant.